$450 per day (1 or 2 anglers)
What to bring:
We provide all top of the line gear, flies and a gourmet stream-side lunch. If you would like to bring your own gear, here are some recommendations: • Fly-Rod: 6-7wt single hand rods are ideal. 4-6 wt spey rods are ideal.
• Flies: Swing/Streamers (sizes 4-8): Silver Hilton, Green-butt Skunk, Burlap, Marabou Leach, October Hilton. Nymphs: Bird’s nest (12), pheasant tail (12-16), copper john (12-16), Prince (12-14), weighted Stoneflies (4-6)
Regulations require all hooks to be barbless (ok to pinch them down)
• Tippit/leader: We typically use 2x-4x on the Klamath, Rogue and tributaries.
- Please call about our deluxe river camps.
- There are many good options in the State of Jefferson. Ashland (Or.) is renowned for its Shakespeare festival, great food and lodging and is relatively close to both the klamath and the Rogue. For multiple day adventures, we highly reccommend Paradise Point as it is on some of the best water on the Klamath. Please call or email for specifics.
* Jefferson Flywater (a division of Adventure Whitwater) operates under permits issued by the Klamath National Forest. Adventure Whitewater is an equal opportunity employer and operates on a non-discriminatory basis.